Monday, August 21, 2006

Hootie hoo hoo


My sister, Brandee, and I went to see Better Than Ezra and Hootie and the Blowfish in concert on Saturday night. It was a pretty good concert. For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to tell Brandee about the song "Good" that Better Than Ezra sings and all I really have been able to do is sing the "uh - ha it was good li-iving with you, uh-ha" and she has had no clue what song I was singing. It was funny at the concert when they started singing the song and she looked at me with the realization that she actually did know the song. I guess my singing is no good. Anyway - I enjoyed this concert (even though Hootie and the Blowfish sang mostly new songs that we had never heard before) and look forward to seeing Counting Crows and the Goo Goo Dolls in a couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

You might not know it if I was singing it to you - ha ha. And to think that the American Idol auditions are in Birmingham today and I'm not going....

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go to Hootie. Darius is so dreamy....ok, I think I just made myself puke.

Anonymous said...

i recognize the song at least from the typed lyrics....i didn't hear you attempt to sing it so i can't speak as to the quality....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding that lovely picture...Yeah and Hootie dances like a girl.